Happy Thanksgiving! I am spending a few days down at my grandmother’s house since I haven’t been able to come down in a while. This was the longest drive I’ve had to do ever so it was stressful but getting here brings me such peace. Today is a day to eat good food, spend time with family and remind ourselves about the wonderful things we have in our lives. While you should be thankful every day, I am taking this day to reflect on the many blessings I have in my life. So here are the things that I am most thankful for this year.
- My family has been such a constant source of support for me as I have been moving into adulthood. I would not here without them and I continue to treasure that always.
- There are people in my life who have stuck with me through really hard times. I am so incredibly grateful to have friends who help me through the hard times and enjoy the great ones with me.
- I am grateful for the ability to continue my education and work in a great environment that challenges me to grow. I am looking forward to graduating and moving forward in my career.
- I am grateful that I get to share my life with my beautiful baby Mele. She has been the greatest thing that happened to me and I wouldn’t want to hang around with any other pup.
- Finally, I’m thankful for myself. For my health, strength and growth over the past year. I am continuing to take the steps better my life and I’m very grateful for that.
There are so many blessings in my life that I am thankful for but none more than life itself. We have been given the gift to live and experience the world around us and change it for the better. I’m excited to see where we go next. Happy Turkey Day everyone!